Contribute
Register

Mojave 10.14.4 Boots to black screen with headless UHD 630 and RX 580

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using an ASROCK board with an 8700k and having the black screen issue. I have tried to do the Inject Intel and that didn’t seem to help at all. I am not currently using WEG. I am going to try that next with the current version and an older version to see if either work. Any other suggestions?

You really should create a separate thread for that. Your problem isn't related to this at all.

You really should create a separate thread for that. Your problem isn't related to this at all.
How is it not the same? I am getting a black screen since updating. I thought that is what this forum was for.

Deleted all entries in Device > Properties and turned ON Inject Intel and everything works great now. 10.14.4 boots normally with the latest clover and kexts installed.

My way out of this was to find a non-headless ig-platform-id. System now works fine with iGPU acceleration available while running the display from my AMD card.
Can you provide your clover config or go over what needs to be edited to make it work?

Deleted all entries in Device > Properties and turned ON Inject Intel and everything works great now. 10.14.4 boots normally with the latest clover and kexts installed.
Are you using Whatevergreen or just LILU? I am trying all different options and kind find one that works currently.

How is it not the same? I am getting a black screen since updating. I thought that is what this forum was for.

Because you're not using WhateverGreen.

If you feel like burying your question in a WEG-related thread for your non-WEG-related situation, feel free.

Because you're not using WhateverGreen.

If you feel like burying your question in a WEG-related thread for your non-WEG-related situation, feel free.
I originally wasn't because it wasn't needed. I think I tracked down the issue for people having the problem. Are any of you dual booting by chance?

Are you using Whatevergreen or just LILU? I am trying all different options and kind find one that works currently.
I’m using whatevergreen with lilu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back