Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Mojave 10.14.4 B360m pro4 + 9700K + RX480 - cannot load installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exporting in HEVC for YouTube share
Well... post here your clover folder for modification , lets try something else, IGPU + DGPU for encoding/ dec.

It`s look like that with new driver during export process GPU is about 100% utilized.

This is the current one.
Thanks!

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 36
It`s look like that with new driver during export process GPU is about 100% utilized.

This is the current one.
Thanks!

Here you go. If you will have a black screen and can't boot, just remove boot args -wegoff .

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 29
i add it and even with -wegoff or without this switch system boot but no picture on extenal or internal interface.
It`s look like OS is load and continiou to work but without any display.
Also i try to enable internal IGPU from bios but situation is the same.

let me know if i should enable or disbale from bios.. at that stage situation is the same.
Thanks!

Yes enable IGPU in Bios and set for 128 mb.

Still the same, black screen but i think that system is running, just without display.

Still the same, black screen but i think that system is running, just without display.

This one will work, remember to enable IGPU in bios, multi monitor option, 128 mb.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 34
This one will work, remember to enable IGPU in bios, multi monitor option, 128 mb.

Great now i see both GPU from the system report.
But second display is not detected, it`s look like that only one display can be attached at the time, event connect on IGPU or EGPU.

In regards to the video i try with the same process for export and now timing is 6min40sec.
EGPU is not loaded on 100%, about 70 80% and CPU is normal as well.

Unfortunately, i dont have good tool to check both GPU utilization, from the system monitor showing EGPU history.

Thanks in advance for your help, tell me if i can do someting for you!

Great now i see both GPU from the system report.
But second display is not detected, it`s look like that only one display can be attached at the time, event connect on IGPU or EGPU.

In regards to the video i try with the same process for export and now timing is 6min40sec.
EGPU is not loaded on 100%, about 70 80% and CPU is normal as well.

Unfortunately, i dont have good tool to check both GPU utilization, from the system monitor showing EGPU history.

Thanks in advance for your help, tell me if i can do someting for you!

Connect the displays only to the Discrete GPU RX 580, dont use the IGPU.
The IGPU is only used to help with encoding/ decoding but without video output.
Can you try h264 for YouTube? It should be faster.

Last edited:
ok i will try, but can you tell me how to fix my second screen, both are connected to EGPU but only HDMI works, D-port not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back