Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Mojave 10.14.4 B360m pro4 + 9700K + RX480 - cannot load installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what i see in the website of Asrock - current version is 4.0 which is my BIOS version as well...:(

i dont like this messgae :
Update Intel Microcode
*User will not able to flash to previous BIOS once upgrading to this BIOS version.
**We don't recommend users to update the BIOS if their system is already running normally.

Any progress ? :think:

Still using Intel Quicksync(connectorless 530) for h264 and HEVC.

You can install Mac OS 10.14.5 beta, change SMBios to iMac Pro 1,1 and go full DGPU.

You can install Mac OS 10.14.5 beta, change SMBios to iMac Pro 1,1 and go full DGPU.
one offtopic - what do you think on RX 480 firmware upgrade to RX 580?

Good. Hope you know what to do from there. Come back with pictures if you need help.

one offtopic - what do you think on RX 480 firmware upgrade to RX 580?
Dont do it, RX 480 has lower frequency for gpu and memory, good temps and performs better compared with RX 580.
If i underclock my RX 580 from 1340 Mhz to 1250 Mhz it performs better.

Download clover boot loader install on the mac os drive, select UEFI and esp from the install menu, copy the efi folder from usb and replace with the one from mac os efi drive, then Reboot.
Select boot drive mac os and boot from it.

Download clover boot loader install on the mac os drive, select UEFI and esp from the install menu, copy the efi folder from usb and replace with the one from mac os efi drive, then Reboot.
Select boot drive mac os and boot from it.

Thanks!, i did it, have you see something strange with the fan of the Video, there are in idle state(not working), i think that maybe something is not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back