i7-980
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I am trying to do a fresh install of the newest version of Mojave. Only way I could get it to install on to disk was to use my internal graphics. Now my internal and or Vega 64 will not work in Mac os. I have yet to reach the start up screen.

Internal graphics cause a reboot and my Vega 64 causes the screen to go black.

I have tried multiple monitors. DP and HDMI. I don't think I had any of these issues with the earlier release of Mojave... Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R
CPU
i7-980
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I figured out a "work around" by booting into my other Mojave drive and installing lilu and Whatevergreen kext with kext beast. That must of fixed the graphics issue. Now Multibeast won't work. I have never had so many issues with a Hackintosh. Wishing I just bought an imac pro some days.... I included a log. Hoping someone can check it out.

Attachments

• Log.mb
    2.3 KB · Views: 41
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R
CPU
i7-980
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Trying to do a fresh install of Mojave. After lots of problems and install issues I finally got Mojave working but now I need to do post installation. Tried to use Multibeast and it fails every time. I am including a log in hopes someone will have an idea what's going on. any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

• Log.mb
    2.3 KB · Views: 37
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R
CPU
i7-980
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Looks like the only thing that won't install is Clover....

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X58-UD3R
CPU
i7-980
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I installed all kexts manually and they seemed to work fine. Only thing that isn't working is clover. It keeps failing to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.