Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel B75 s115X DB.GED11.001
CPU
i5 4430
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics
I have the Install El Capitan App in my apps, but the installer would not complete with UniBeast. I kept getting a message that the installer was incomplete. So I used Terminal to make a Bootable USB drive for El Capitan. Is there a way to combine my usb bootable installer with the added software that Unibeast would be adding to the standard install files?

I have the Install El Capitan App in my apps, but the installer would not complete with UniBeast. I kept getting a message that the installer was incomplete. So I used Terminal to make a Bootable USB drive for El Capitan. Is there a way to combine my usb bootable installer with the added software that Unibeast would be adding to the standard install files?

The reason why the installer was "incomplete" is because the security certificate embedded in the installer has expired.

Download a fresh copy of El Capitan from here : (Scroll down to 4 and you will see the link)

After the download double click the dmg file and run it, after completion a new copy of the Install El Capitan app will appear in Applications. Hopefully you can use that to create a USB installer.

The reason why the installer was "incomplete" is because the security certificate embedded in the installer has expired.

Download a fresh copy of El Capitan from here : (Scroll down to 4 and you will see the link)

After the download double click the dmg file and run it, after completion a new copy of the Install El Capitan app will appear in Applications. Hopefully you can use that to create a USB installer.

Did that many times but the message "the installer is incomplete" keeps showing up!
I upgraded my Macbook Pro to El Capitan and tried again with Unibeast but still the same.

I even tried to make a YOSEMITE USB but won't work either.

Any Solution yet in 2020?
Cheers

Any Solution yet in 2020?
To avoid the expired safety certificate issue try changing the system clock to the same date as that of the installer app.

To avoid the expired safety certificate issue try changing the system clock to the same date as that of the installer app.

tried 5 minutes ago...not success :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back