Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I'm going to do as you say and take a corsair h100, and for the fans and do pretty much as you do Darky.
@felixwartooth thanks for the advice, and for the french links ^^

I already knew about the main g5 mods ressource thread, but not for the others, so thank you ^^

But now that I think I can buy anything, does anyone know if mountain mods delivers to France ? ^^"
Because if they don't it is gonna be a little bit more difficult

I've found out that mountain mods does deliver to france, so I'm gonna order all my stuff soon and keep you informed

I'm going to buy the stuff tomorrow, but I won't be able to start before the end of december :/

It is me who thanks you for helping me :p

I fit a 240mm x 120 mm Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme radiator inside the front of my G5 case so you should be good :thumbup:
Could you please post pictures of your installation please ? Because I'd really want to see how you arranged the inside of your G5 mod :)

It is me who thanks you for helping me :p

Could you please post pictures of your installation please ? Because I'd really want to see how you arranged the inside of your G5 mod :)

Just be sure to let us know how it turns out!

Yeah I've been meaning to do that. As soon as my finals for college are over this week I'll post some shots and leave the link here... think you can wait a few more days? :p

I'll wait as long as I have to :p

Thank you (all) for everything, and good luck with your exams ;)

EDIT : If you could telle me if you got the front panel to work (power and USB) and how do I boot without this button please ?:angel:

When searching how to make a cable to use the front power button, USB,jack and firewire, I found this guy on insanelymac, who makes them and sells them allo over the world : http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/222735-g5-front-panel-to-atx-io-cables/
It's a bit expensive, but really useful if you don't know how to do it, where to buy the stuff, if you bought the case without any cable (like me)
Hope it helped you ;)

I'll wait as long as I have to :p

Thank you (all) for everything, and good luck with your exams ;)

EDIT : If you could telle me if you got the front panel to work (power and USB) and how do I boot without this button please ?:angel:

You can boot without the power button by touching a screwdriver or other conductor to the two power pins on the motherboard's front panel header. You can find out which pins by looking in the mobo manual or usually they are printed on the mobo around the header. Watch the video below at 14m 10s for an example.

[video=youtube_share;d_56kyib-Ls]http://youtu.be/d_56kyib-Ls?t=14m10s[/video]

Thanks, I'll watch the video tonight, as you can see I've posted a link to someone who sells cables, so I think I'm not going to have to much problems :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back