142 KB · Views: 838
Mod About This Mac 10.8!

Thanx for the guide......here goes my one

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-18 at 10.54.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-18 at 10.54.09 PM.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 555
Mod About This Mac 10.8!

I have a slightly updated tutorial coming up soon. Did you enable hidden files to be visible.
In terminal type

defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
killall Finder

Mod About This Mac 10.8!

sorry, i know it's the wrong place to ask, but maybe someone can tell me how to ad my "Hackintosh specifications" at the bottom of Post/Comment?
I see that a lot of users have this by looking at their comments, but i can't find any option to add this.

would be very fine, if someone can help me out with that.

Thanks

Mod About This Mac 10.8!

sorry, i know it's the wrong place to ask, but maybe someone can tell me how to ad my "Hackintosh specifications" at the bottom of Post/Comment?
I see that a lot of users have this by looking at their comments, but i can't find any option to add this.

would be very fine, if someone can help me out with that.

Thanks

Place your mouse pointer over your user name at the top of the tonymacx86 web page and a menu will pop up. Select 'Settings'. Scroll down the Settings page and on the left side under 'My Settings' you will find 'Edit Signature'. Click this and and editing window will appear.

-bth

Mod About This Mac 10.8!

I used an ls command in Terminal. It doesn't matter then if the files are hidden or not, because that command shows ALL files, no matter hidden, or not.

I noticed its not quite in Alphabetical order.

comapplesys.jpg

Is your user name the first username created on the mac? I have no idea if that matters or not but if there was another user name created it May make a difference.

Mod About This Mac 10.8!

Only want to show you my updated System Profile About!

As you can see it is possible also to ad Emoji's or icons to your Profile. Just take a look here!

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 598
Mod About This Mac 10.8!

Place your mouse pointer over your user name at the top of the tonymacx86 web page and a menu will pop up. Select 'Settings'. Scroll down the Settings page and on the left side under 'My Settings' you will find 'Edit Signature'. Click this and and editing window will appear.

-bth

Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back