Contribute
Register

Mobile Kepler GT 650M working on OSX!! (No Optimus) Need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Hi only have 15 posts!!! I need 75 to be able to send PM...
I added you as a friend. Please accept my invite. Maybe it will show you my e-mail and then we will be able to communicate via e-mail!

Than you once again!

Francisco

Hi!

Hi only have 15 posts!!! I need 75 to be able to send PM...
I added you as a friend. Please accept my invite. Maybe it will show you my e-mail and then we will be able to communicate via e-mail!

Than you once again!

Francisco

I'm sorry but I can't see your email, can't send you private message (I don't have 75 posts!) and hence I don't know how to give you the needed information!
I'm sorry but this forum has strict rules that I want to respect!
you could always write me an email here if you want

Hi!

Please send me and e-mail so i can remove it from this post!

Thank you!

Francisco

Hi!

My e-mail is
Please send me and e-mail so i can remove it from this post!

Thank you!

Francisco

I sent you an email.
You can remove the post now!

Nope...it does not work in windows if I disable nVidia!
The only options I got is to make nVidia detect my display disabling Intel card or to make VGA working for HD4000 on Mav.
But it seems that nobody knows the reason why the driver does not detect any display attached. :/
That's sad!!
I can't use any external monitor!! :/ and my laptop is 360 degrees working for the rest!!:/

It seems all you need is enabling the VGA port on the Intel HD4000.

Take a look at the guide at http://forum.osxlatitude.com/index....or-enabling-vga-and-hdmi-in-intel-hd4000-gpu/, which will tell you how to edit the Capri framebuffers to do that.

I'm always keeping trying everything I can...but until now I found nothing about it...
it seems to be a very rare problem...
I believe it's a framebuffer issue too, but can't make it work in any way...
I hope that someone can help me to figure it out.
Thanks for everything!!
Hello! Some days ago I found broked N56VZ and refubrish it. Now I'm trying to install El Capitan Hackintosh to it, and i think that only nVidia can't work, because output on VGA\LVDS\HDMI is always task of HD4000, but not only Intel HD working with data that outputs on display, if talk simpler, nvidia working with data and sends it to intel, and intel shows it to displays. I didn't know about it much, because I'm only 12, but on my previous laptop i have that scheme. Sorry for bad english, I'm Belarussian :D

Hello! Some days ago I found broked N56VZ and refubrish it. Now I'm trying to install El Capitan Hackintosh to it, and i think that only nVidia can't work, because output on VGA\LVDS\HDMI is always task of HD4000, but not only Intel HD working with data that outputs on display, if talk simpler, nvidia working with data and sends it to intel, and intel shows it to displays. I didn't know about it much, because I'm only 12, but on my previous laptop i have that scheme. Sorry for bad english, I'm Belarussian :D

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back