Register

Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family Support

Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
iBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi everybody, I just finished configuring my Hackintosh Laptop, a COMPAQ Presario CQ61, which It's actually running MAC OS X Mavericks (10,9), the WiFi Connection It's Working with an ASUS USB-N10 NANO Wireless Adapter, with the original drivers from the ASUS Support page and KissMac, anything works perfectly, general performance It's incredibly great for this Laptop, sound It's awesome, the two speakers are actually working fine, not only one of them, also Battery is detected with VoodooBattery.kext and it perfectly shows the battery percent, It works really nice, everything is fine, except the Graphics Card, the Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family, I'm unable to find a driver/kext/anything that allows my graphics card to work fine, only graphics are bad in my Hackintosh, I think that there isn't any support for this graphics card, but my question is, is there any possibility that any developer from here or from another Hackintosh community can develop a driver/kext or anything that can make that this graphics card run fine?
Sorry if my Inglish is not perfect, I'm Spanish and I just writed this with Google Translate.
I really hope someone could help me, but not only me, also another persons that are having troubles with this graphics card.
:beachball:Thank you and greetings from Spain :thumbup::beachball: