Contribute
Register

Moarfish's build - GA-H67MA-USB3-B3 F8 i5 2500K HD 6870 Triple Monitor Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not work

Hey moarfish, are you saying that the only way to get Yosmite installed is a clean install, similar to Mavericks? I see you updated your original post, but it looks like a fresh install again. ouch.

Its the part in bold that confuses me,

10.10 Yosemite Update
1. Download Yosemite, Create USB using Unibeast
2. Boot from USB, Disk Utility Erase the old Mountain Lion boot drive.

Hey moarfish, are you saying that the only way to get Yosmite installed is a clean install, similar to Mavericks? I see you updated your original post, but it looks like a fresh install again. ouch.

Its the part in bold that confuses me,

10.10 Yosemite Update
1. Download Yosemite, Create USB using Unibeast
2. Boot from USB, Disk Utility Erase the old Mountain Lion boot drive.

I have not tried to update on top of Mavericks. I always try to clean install when a new OS comes out for perfect performance.

I have not tried to update on top of Mavericks. I always try to clean install when a new OS comes out for perfect performance.

Indeed, thanks for keeping this older setup updated. I always come back to it for the current state of affairs with my board. I'll report back with update findings

Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 23.47.42.jpg

Successfully installed Yosmite with settings from post #1

huge thanks Moarfish, after a first attempt of installing Yosemite with my own "ideas", your MultiBeast settings from Post 1 helped a lot figuring out what went wrong ;)

hello,

My MB is ga-h67ma-usb3-b3 with yosemite. Everything works but not the audio.
I follow the instructions but the audio is still not working.
No one has a problem with the audio?
I've read other threads and it seems no one has this problem
For me alc889 in multibeast 7 it doesn't work.

Any idea? Any suggestion?

Matteo from Italy

Thank you for the guide!!!!!

What worked for me was using boot flags npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1 Kext_Dev_Mode=0

Hello,

I've been following this Moarfish's guide since day 1. Always been successful. Now I'm trying to install Yosemite and I keep getting the "circle with slash" after it tries loading on the "apple screen". I've tried -x and GraphicsEnabler=No but still the same. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back