Contribute
Register

Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K

Status
Not open for further replies.
A small question about GA-B75M-D3H.
Does its internal graph has 'Always enabled' option beside 'Auto' and 'Disabled'?
I want to install a discrete ATI HD 5850 on it, and take the HD4000 within i5-3570K to activate Airplay Mirror.

Available settings for Internal Graphics as below according to the user manual:
For my another build, the H67MA, I have to set "Init Display First" setting to IGFX to enable Airplay. However, as all my monitors are connected to my HD6870, I cannot view the motherboard BIOS bootup screen and the Apple logo loading screen. I have my monitor activated until loading to the desktop. This is the trade off.
RYYDx.png

MADT7.png

Hi Moarfish!

I'm so close to having this build fully working, but I'm stuck, confused by these DSDT shenanigans when trying to get HDMI Audio working. I see the guide, but it doesn't make a lot of sense right at the most critical part: Editing and verifying the DSDT edits.

Did I collect the correct info from IOReg?:Graphics == GFX0@2
MEI device id == pci8086,1e3a@16
HDEF layout id == <01 00 00 00>
motherboard audio codec device id == 0x10ec0887

I've got DSDT Editor open with the base DSDT extracted and the code on my screen.
It sounds like this motherboard you used is a series 7 AMI based motherboard?

So, if I did alright til this point, what do I do next?

Click on my profile and read the thread's I have posted in about HDMI audio for info on how to get it working with this board. You should be able to use mine (posted in this thread a few pages back)or at least decompile it and use the source in it to build a working DSDT with HDMI audio on this motherboard.

Hi Moarfish, i could use a little help... I have built several hacks, all to some different degree of difficulty, mostly using MSI boards. at the moment I have 3 machines, one is this - b75m d3p - vertex 2 ssd, 32 gb ram and i7 3770k graphics is Gigabyte GTX 650 2gb. this machine is running fine with 10.8.2... the next machine is mobo D3H,i7 2600k and no ssd, and gtx 460 cyclone, 16gb ram - 10.8.2... all working great...

the third machine is a mystery to me, it is giving me that same spinning wheel on startup, able to boot with -x story I have seen people complaining about. I updated the bios to f6, and have even tried a few different hard drives on the machine... all the results are the same...

its specs are as follows b75m -d3p (f6) i2600 sandy bridge
8gb ram
250gb WD hdd
Gtx 550ti

no clue what I am doing differently, I have followed the same procedure on all of them, and My multibeast selection is the same as yours, apart from graphics... please help !!!

Just Bought this board and I3-3225 yesterday:)

Stuck with VGA display. Anybody think someone will come up with a fix, or am I in the minority with my displays (i have access to at least 7 different monitors and they all are VGA only?)?

I have a couple different old nvidia cards ( Quadro NVS280 that I may try to use with NVEnabler:)

Robert

Just Bought this board and I3-3225 yesterday:)

Stuck with VGA display. Anybody think someone will come up with a fix, or am I in the minority with my displays (i have access to at least 7 different monitors and they all are VGA only?)?

I have a couple different old nvidia cards ( Quadro NVS280 that I may try to use with NVEnabler:)

Robert

no solution for VGA. Cheapest one available in the market is GF 210. Like ASUS EN210.

Apple hasn't supported VGA since Moses was a child. :lol: However, some older cards with VGA are supported by Chimera as I have a P55 system with a GT 210 with VGA working. Unless you can't get Santa to bring you a new monitor, I recommend getting a DVI to VGA Adapter cable. MonoPrice.com probably has the best prices on the DVI to VGA adapters.

Hi

I am planning to buy your motherboard. Currently I have a system but it doesnt work with hackintosh but my question is will it be fully working system with my motherboard and processor?

My specs
Sapphire radeon 6850
intel i3 2100 dual core 3,1 ghz
( Current motherboard: Asrock h67m-ge )

Lennard

Hi. I have i3 3225 with GA B75M D3V 8 GHZ 1600. Everything is fine. What states do you have ? ONLY with Mac Pro 3,1 i get the lowest x16 AND 17,18,..up to 33. With every other bios.plist ONLY the 16,33. Is it the same with you? Which smbios.plist do you use? I also have to report a small lag in the internet!

Hi. I have i3 3225 with GA B75M D3V 8 GHZ 1600. Everything is fine. What states do you have ? ONLY with Mac Pro 3,1 i get the lowest x16 AND 17,18,..up to 33. With every other bios.plist ONLY the 16,33. Is it the same with you? Which smbios.plist do you use? I also have to report a small lag in the internet!

I am using the default Multibeast SMBios.plist. Did not tick any options to switch the smbios. If you do not need to use AirPlay Mirror, I think Mac Pro 3,1 would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back