Contribute
Register

Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for anyone here. I have this exact build but I am running 10.10.5. Recently my display will flicker go black come back as "colored snow" for a few seconds go back to the desktop and repeat.

Anyone ever come across this before?

Thank you.

Last edited:
10.11.5 update seems fine. It works for me with no fix.
BTW, is there anyone fix sleep audio problem?

I used codecCommander it checks if the audio chip is off and turns it back on. You can google for it to download.

Does anyone have the kexts and DSDT for this motherboard with OSX 10.11.5? :confused:? I have trouble getting it working.
It keeps freezing with the spinning wheel of death, also happens in yosemite. Its completely random and can't reproduce it. Its not useable in that state.

Last edited:
Anyone tested 10.12 Sierra on this build yet? Just started downloading it.
As a side note, the last time I installed "MacOS" it was on a G3 and a 9600 with version 9 back in 2000 or 2001.

I did a clean install with 10.12 the other day. Everything seems to be working so far (iMessage, sleep, usb) except for sound which I haven't set up yet.

I did a clean install with 10.12 the other day. Everything seems to be working so far (iMessage, sleep, usb) except for sound which I haven't set up yet.

Nice. Just finished my clean install. Not only did everything work that was working before but also managed to fix 2 bugs (one my own stupid fault):
1) onboard ALC887 sound now seems to work after sleep (yay)
2) I *finally* upgraded the BIOS from F4 to F15 and it got rid of the no entry boot problem that required me to use osxaptiofixdrv, where as any OS after 10.11.2 needed osxaptiofix2drv (that would stop my system booting 50% of the time!!! (YAY)

megasis - haven't tested HDMI audio as I don't use it I'm afraid.

ahubu - defiantly a platinum build. I just hope something this good can be created when it is time for an upgrade. I would love another SATA3 port, and/or M.2 plus another 4 USB3 ports.

Has anyone tried the direct update to MacOS Sierra? If so, is there a guide i could follow?

Come to think of it, I'd recommend the UniBeast method installing Sierra over your existing install after you back it up. Upon completing the installation, run MultiBeast for Sierra for your configuration. MultiBeast will install an updated version of Clover and the appropriate kexts.

The Direct Update method was used before UniBeast & MultiBeast were updated for Sierra. So using the Uni/MultiBeast method saves you time and frustration. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back