Contribute
Register

Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Moarfish's;

My config is Core i5-3570K - Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H, I got solved with GraphicsEnabler = Yes because I do not at all, for now it works well but I still have the problem with the keyboard and mouse are frozen and slow start. It welcomes any help, thanks

Try reinstall sound driver from Multibeast. If it still not working, try install the sound driver from older multibeast, like 5.0.2.

moarfish...any resolution of my problem ?????

My setup had the same problem. Fixed with re-install of all needed multibeast drivers and chimera. Are ur bios boot setups OK?

moarfish...any resolution of my problem ?????

10.8.3 Update

1) Run Disk Utility, Repair Permission
2) Download 10.8.3 Combo Updater and Install it, do not reboot
3) Run Multibeast 5.2.1 to reinstall the sound driver.
4) Reboot
5) Repair permission again just in case. Done.

Hi Moarfish,
I'm planning my update to latest OSX.
You did not select anymore the Trim Enabler?
The "old" setting Realtek Gigabit is replaced with the one you selected?
Still nothing to select to have the USB3 working out of the box?
Thanks.

Hi Moarfish,
I'm planning my update to latest OSX.
You did not select anymore the Trim Enabler?
The "old" setting Realtek Gigabit is replaced with the one you selected?
Still nothing to select to have the USB3 working out of the box?
Thanks.

Did not enable Trim Enabler and it still run fast.

It is still the same ethernet driver. Just Tony got it rename under the new Multibeast.

Nothing to do with the USB3. It just works.

And I guess still no usb2 drive plugge on usb3 port?

its hardware limitation. Not software. Correct?

And I guess still no usb2 drive plugge on usb3 port?

its hardware limitation. Not software. Correct?

I don't think so. USB 3 port suppose to be backward compatible with USB 2. I think it should be software issue.

I did not try USB 2 on USB 3 port after the update as I got enough USB 2 port to live with.

I was asking because on mine the usb3 drive is working everywhere. No problem, as you said, there is a "backward compatibility".

but it's not possible to plug a usb2 drive on a usb3 port.

And for my front ports, I must choose (usb 2 or 3) I can't have both in front. :)

I would love to have my USB3 ports, ready for any of my HDD and USB keys...

Hi Moarfish,

I have the same MoBo (Bios Revision 5) as you and successfully installed 10.8.0. What about your settings in Bios, do you really only made a change to AHCI (Intel and Marvell) and nothing else? What about Intels Virtualization etc. etc.

10.8.0 is booting fine, only thing i am missig is sound (I have already chosen the Realtec Driver in your first post).

I then tried to upgrade to 10.8.3 with the Combo Update, installation went fine, I installed the sound driver with Multibeast 5.2.1 and repaired permissions, then rebooted. 10.8.3 didn't start, it stops at the apple with an endless spinning wheel.

I have a second HDD Partition cloned with SuperDuper and 10.8.0. I can start this partition without any problems. What can I do, to "repair" the 10.8.3 partition and get it running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back