Contribute
Register

Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have snow leopard, you have mountain lion ...
the sound kext is the same ???

thanks for videocard advice´s

Pick the SnowLeopard version of Multibeast.
I did not test it thru

Hi all!
I'm having some trouble with the multibeast installation. Either the install fails or the computer don't reboot after install. I've tried the new combo update, chimera 2.0 and just multibeast 5.2.1

The board is GA B75M D3H and core i i5 3570k. 4gb ram to start with (have additional 4gb) and a corsair ssd disk.

Any suggestions? Seem I get kernel panic and the cpu won't reboot. I have several times succefully installed mountain lion to the ssd disk. What preference should be used in multibeast? I also use intel HD 4000 graphics.

Edit: looked around at google and the forum. Seems its possible to search in the terminal for kext thats supposed to be deleted if multibeast fails. Have anyone done this with success?

Hi all!
I'm having some trouble with the multibeast installation. Either the install fails or the computer don't reboot after install. I've tried the new combo update, chimera 2.0 and just multibeast 5.2.1

The board is GA B75M D3H and core i i5 3570k. 4gb ram to start with (have additional 4gb) and a corsair ssd disk.

Any suggestions? Seem I get kernel panic and the cpu won't reboot. I have several times succefully installed mountain lion to the ssd disk. What preference should be used in multibeast? I also use intel HD 4000 graphics.

Edit: looked around at google and the forum. Seems its possible to search in the terminal for kext thats supposed to be deleted if multibeast fails. Have anyone done this with success?

You got the exact board, CPU and HD4000 as my build. You can follow exactly the instruction on my first post, it should work. If it fails, it is hardware issue. Run memtest on your RAM first.

You got the exact board, CPU and HD4000 as my build. You can follow exactly the instruction on my first post, it should work. If it fails, it is hardware issue. Run memtest on your RAM first.

Did a reinstall one more time from scratch, and this time everything went well. Didn´t check the RAM. Must have done something wrong first.

Typing this from my new first Hackintosh. Many thanks Moarfish! Everything works just fine, except that I don´t have hdmi to my monitor, just dvi. Gonna look around for a solution to that.

Many thanks for a great build!

This iMessage fix seems to be working report by other users:
http://www.hackintosh-india.com/2008/12/fix-could-not-sign-in-imessage-server.html

Put on the first post as well.

2013-02-20 UPDATE:
Update to Chimera 2.0 instead. Skip the link above.

Thanks Moarfish - I've confirmed Chimera 2.0.1 has allowed me to login to iMessage again - too easy.

I am running your exact build and install (as per your first post) on ML 10.8.2 (in a modified Powermac G4 Sawtooth case).

Thanks for the update and great build!

I am having problems getting 10.8.2 running on my B75m. My specs are:
i3-3225
b75M GA mobo
8gb ram

Installed OSX 10.8.2 via the USB. Booted into OSX. From OSX, I came here and downloaded multibeast. I followed the guide in page 1 of this thread and installed the same drivers. The installation goes fine but after I reboot, I get no video signal after the white apple logo boot page appears briefly (5 seconds)

I have reinstalled OSX via USB about 5 times now and taking off a driver each time but I still get the same problems.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

I am having problems getting 10.8.2 running on my B75m. My specs are:
i3-3225
b75M GA mobo
8gb ram

Installed OSX 10.8.2 via the USB. Booted into OSX. From OSX, I came here and downloaded multibeast. I followed the guide in page 1 of this thread and installed the same drivers. The installation goes fine but after I reboot, I get no video signal after the white apple logo boot page appears briefly (5 seconds)

I have reinstalled OSX via USB about 5 times now and taking off a driver each time but I still get the same problems.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

It should be display problem. Are you using a display card or the built in HD4000?
If you use a separate display card, it should be the display card problem. Go and check out the graphic section of this forum for help.
If you are using HD4000, make sure you are not using the VGA port. It will never work. If you are using HDMI or DVI port, it should work. If you are not working connecting to the DVI port, try these:

1. switch off and then on your monitor to see if it works.
2. or Unplug the DVI cable and plug it back again.

It the above works. Edit the boot plist file to the desired resolution. It should be ok.

Moarfish do you think I can edit my boot plist too?
My configuration boots with GraphicsEnabler=No due to NVidia PCI Card and the boot logo has very low resolution, I have FullHD monitor and FullHD resolution on ML Desktop, can I have FullHD resolution on the boot logo as well?

Moarfish do you think I can edit my boot plist too?
My configuration boots with GraphicsEnabler=No due to NVidia PCI Card and the boot logo has very low resolution, I have FullHD monitor and FullHD resolution on ML Desktop, can I have FullHD resolution on the boot logo as well?

It should be fine. You can try.

It is not related to GraphicsEnabler=No, even you got GraphicsEnabler=Yes, the default resolution for the boot logo is low.

However, I keep the default setting as I don't mind the resolution of the boot logo. It just show up for like a 3-5 seconds on a SSD boot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back