i7 4790k
Graphics
GTX 980
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys I have the same build as this - TonyMac golden build
I cloned the hard drive from another hack (i7 3770k and a Z77 up5 th mobo) to use in this new one, but I can get it to boot, ML installed, It stops at the apple logo, chimera 2.2 is installed. Already tried to boot in safe mode and verbose mode (screen caps below)
In verbose mode the last line I get is: The NVM Checksum Is not valid
and in safe mode it stops at: Changing MTU from 0 to 1500
Please help!

Thanks a lot!

safe mode:
IMG_1159.jpg

verbose mode:
IMG_1160.jpg

The phrase "cloned the hard drive from another hack" is problematic. The clone is for a completely different board than what you are building.

Start with a UniBeast USB install and go from the beginning. There are many little files that are on the cloned HDD that do not help your boot process.

The phrase "cloned the hard drive from another hack" is problematic. The clone is for a completely different board than what you are building.

Start with a UniBeast USB install and go from the beginning. There are many little files that are on the cloned HDD that do not help your boot process.

Thanks...yeah I imagined that, I did the process from the beginning, same problem, stuck on the apple Logo...
I will boot in verbose and safe mode to see if I can figure something out, and post here maybe somebody can help

thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back