Graphics
HD4000, 1366x768
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Has anyone have any luck with this? The past week I've been messing around with it and I've gotten it to the point that I can get ML installed and it boots up, but it has to boot up from the unibeast USB drive instead. And I have to use -f to get it to boot too.

But I haven't figured out how to get the correct video drivers or sound either. Video is more important (obviously) but I can't get it working. I haven't messed with any network stuff since I have a 3rd party usb dongle I use for network, which is working just fine.

I'm almost at the point of giving up though since I can't find any information about ML on this laptop out there. And I have to start using 10.8 to use the dev tools I need, so if I can't figure it out I may just get an actual mac laptop.

Anyone have any luck with this?

Well, a good start would be to list all of the components in your laptop first, graphics, wifi, ethernet, sound, trackpad, processor, bios version...

Any info that will help, it may well be that your specific laptop is not listed, but all the components are and all work anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back