Contribute
Register

ML: Native Ivy Bridge CPU and GPU Power Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not providing a DSDT so whatever is there comes from the firmware...

Your bootloader is probalby doing strange things to your DSDT.

There is always a DSDT in play, whether you're providing a patched DSDT or bootloader is providing (potentially patched) DSDT.

Just one thing I still don't get ...

If there is a DSDT & SSDT provided by firmware and I have a Ivy Bridge CPU why isn't OS X not loading X86PlatformPlugin ???

DSDT/SSDT injection is controlled by the bootloader.

X86PlatformPlugin is not loading because OS X is ignoring your SSDT with "plugin-type" injection because of the issues I already highlighted with your DSDT.

Stupid question, but is this still working?

I run the app and all I get is an alias in my desktop and another in my user folder. Both of which do nothing and it prompts me to fix the alias... I'm clearly missing something here. The commands are nonexistant in terminal.

DSDT/SSDT injection is controlled by the bootloader.

X86PlatformPlugin is not loading because OS X is ignoring your SSDT with "plugin-type" injection because of the issues I already highlighted with your DSDT.

I have finally fixed it. Actually don't need SSDT generated by Piker's script, all that is needed is to open System SSDT with MaciASL and insert the "plugin-type" injection. Save to /Efi/Oz/Acpi/Load and reboot.

Hi in actual y in sistem definition 14.2 (skylake procesor 6500) can i change clover to 17.1 ? Normally? 10.12.x thanks

If I extract a DSDT from the MSI Z77A-GD65 using NullCPU and booting from the backup ROM on the original BIOS, make these edits to the DSDT do I need the SSDT?
Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back