Contribute
Register

ML installation blocked on the apple logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
mac os x 10.8
CPU
Graphics
display 3mb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi! I've mounted my USB with unibeast but when I reboot and open OSX mountain lion with my USB, it blocks on the apple logo and I can't go through.. Can you help me please?

My Hardware is:
- Expression XMT P55
- Intel core i5 750 2.66GHz 8mb cache
- ddr 3 4gb
- Nvidia GeForce 1gb DDR3

Please help me!! :crazy::crazy:

Same thing happened to me.
I solved it by reseting the BIOS/UEFI settings (Optimized) and set the BIOS/UEFI settings back to what the guides said.

Same thing happened to me.
I solved it by reseting the BIOS/UEFI settings (Optimized) and set the BIOS/UEFI settings back to what the guides said.

Sorry, can you tell me how to do this??

Have no idea how to do this on your motherboard. Just enter the BIOS or UEFI and look after "Load Optimized Defaults" or something like that.
Then change SATA-mode to AHCI
USB as #1 priority
Disable Quick Boot (If you can)

Have no idea how to do this on your motherboard. Just enter the BIOS or UEFI and look after "Load Optimized Defaults" or something like that.
Then change SATA-mode to AHCI
USB as #1 priority
Disable Quick Boot (If you can)
Thanks! I've done it but nothing happened... same thing, blocked on the apple logo..
other ideas??

Nothing?? Please help me! I need an answer! :(

Sorry man, I'm no expert at all. I have never seen anyone build a Hackintosh with that motherboard.
Try to boot in "Verbose". When you're supposed to choose where you wanna boot from in chimera, just press any key and select "verbose" or type -v

Take a picture of what it tells in the end and upload it here.

Sorry man, I'm no expert at all. I have never seen anyone build a Hackintosh with that motherboard.
Try to boot in "Verbose". When you're supposed to choose where you wanna boot from in chimera, just press any key and select "verbose" or type -v

Take a picture of what it tells in the end and upload it here.
I've tried it and the mouse and the keyboard after the process don't work! I've taken a photo of what it says, hope you can see it!
Thank you!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/img0342jo.jpg/

Hello

Have you done this lot of switches in 1 line :-

pcirootuid=1 -x npci=0x2000 graphicsenabler=no

This normally fixes it till you get it installed

Mike

Hello

Have you done this lot of switches in 1 line :-

pcirootuid=1 -x npci=0x2000 graphicsenabler=no

This normally fixes it till you get it installed

Mike
No! but where do I have to do it?? In unibeast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back