GTX 660
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I've been having a real difficult time trying to get this system to work.
GA-Z68XP-UD3 Bios F10
i5-2500k
16 gb 1600mhz ram
120 Samsung 840 ssd
650 psu
TP-Link wifi

I can get through the installation part just fine, then I start Mulit-Beast and once I restart that's when I run into trouble, either the screen freezes on the apple logo or it gets past that and freezes after a few seconds of running. I though I had fixed the problem once I left the Unibeast usb stick in and everytime I would boot I would enter PICRootUID=0 to get it past the apple logo and things would run fine. I updated ML to 10.8.4 and it still worked fine, then I shut it off and plugged in my graphics GTX 660 and now I just get a white screen without the apple logo. I'm not sure where to go from here. I use the DSDT file, I've seen others screen shots of mulit-beast and I've tried them all. I've tried to update my bios to UEFI thinking that would help but I couldn't get that to work so I went with the DSDT install way. Any suggestions would be great.

Hello, try booting with this following bootflag :

GraphicsEnabler=No

You have to enter it after hitting Enter, when you select your Mountain Lion disk.

You need to use the boot flag GraphicsEnabler=No and when you boot into the system then in multibeast you'll want to check off GraphicsEnabler=No

would i still enter in PCIRootUID=0 first or how would I be able to use both boot flags?

test without first GE=No if issues add PCIRootUID=0 note these r case sensitive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back