Graphics
Sapphire AMD Radeon 6850
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
I have ml installed but I messed up in multibeast. How can I do a clean install of mountain lion?? Please help!!!

If you want a true clean install, you do it just like you originally installed it:

Boot the Unibeast USB drive to the installer. Answer the language question. In the next panel, go to the Utilities menu and select Disk Utility. Select your ML partition and Erase as Mac OS X Extended (Journaled). Quit Disk Utility. Select your ML partition for the installation and continue with the install.

Yes I did that but the apple loading screen gets frozen every time.

Yes I did that but the apple loading screen gets frozen every time.

What motherboard are you using? Hackintosh doesn't help at all in your profile.

And I need to do a clean install because whenever my graphics card is the display Unit, the keyboard and mouse don't respond. But with onboard graphics they do respond. Thats why I need to do a clean install but if u know how to make the keyboard and mouse work then I don't need to.

If someone can help me...I will be sure to give a donation...

I am using the Gihabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

I am using the Gihabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3

I have the same Mobo... ML clean install worked for me (using a USB thumb drive).
The choosing the correct MultiBeast options after the OSX installs. I myself am having some trouble with the new multibeast 5.X.X.. try using the previous multibeast.. that worked for me. (the one thing i never made work was Airplay Mirroring) .. im still working on that.

Do you config your BIOS???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back