Acer Aspire E5-575G Laptop
CPU
7200u
Graphics
Intel 620 1920x1080
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
This theme is called Mountain Lion bootcamp. I wanted a simple grey subdued theme. Most of the motivation to make it was I couldn't find any current themes that focused on smooth good looking font. The icons borrow from the 10.8 login screen and I created a couple new ones for shell and options.

Enjoy

update: I made 2 changes to theme. menu icons are smaller 48x48. and added theme screenshot for clover system pref display. (screenshots show mlcamp.zip)

Attachments

• screenshot0.jpg
    screenshot0.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 5,177
  • screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 2,786
  • screenshot2.jpg
    screenshot2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,459
  • mlcampv2.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,742
This theme is called Mountain Lion bootcamp. I wanted a simple grey subdued theme. Most of the motivation to make it was I couldn't find any current themes that focused on smooth good looking font. The icons borrow from the 10.8 login screen and I created a couple new ones for shell and options.

Enjoy
If you want a simple, yet elegant theme with great fonts, go here: http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Theme-database
and choose " Theme by mrengles"... You'll be hard pressed for a better option...

yah ive been there thx tho

Don't listen to that guy, this theme is much better than any of the others out there. Good work, Pack.

Hello!
i have a question. Do you know how to change the theme in Clover Bootloader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back