geforce
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello Everyone. I need your help.

I was successful on installing ML 10.8.2 Hackintosh in a MSI X58M mobo. My GPU is a ATI Radeon 6670 1GB. 12GB RAM, 2TB Harddisk.

1. USB Keyboard w/ cable is working. OK

2. USB Mouse w/ cable is not working. NOT OK

3. USB Mouse wireless is working. OK (I wish the cable mouse was working since the wireless one is from another desktop)

4. SOUND is not working. NOT OK

5. DUAL MONITOR (HDMI output [Samsung W2252] and DVI output [BenQ GL2430]) is working, but ML has named them reversed and by doing so both displays have reversed resolutions. I mean, BenQ GL2430 display has Samsung's resolutions and Samsung W2252 has BenQ's resolutions.
The problem is that both displays have different optimum resolution: BenQ GL2430 is 1920x1280x60Hz and Samsung W252 is 1650x1080x60Hz. But I can't manage to use both in their optimum resolution due to reversed displays names made ML 10.8.2.

6. Is there any working MSI X58M DSDT available?

HELP NEEDED:
>>> How to use USB Cable Mouse?
>>> How to turn on Audio in a MSI X58M with ML 10.8.2?
>>> How to fix Dual Monitor proper displays names and resolutions?
>>> DSDT for MSI X58M?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Arnie

Abenther,

I don't know about fixing the monitors, but you can try fixing your audio by downloading Multibeast and installing Audio > Without DSDT > Realtek ALC 889.
As for the USB mouse issue, are you using both wired and wireless mice at the same time? What brand is the mouse you're using? Have you tried the wired mouse on another machine yet? But more importantly have you checked the headers on your USB motherboard that they all work?

Middleman,
Thanks!

The mouse brand is Microsoft :)
Yeah, both of them work perfectly in another computer with Windows8.
What do you mean by USB headers?

I will try the AUDIO recommendation. Will keep you updated.

What I really need is the DUAL Monitor fix... any idea?

Cheers!

Middleman,
Thanks!

The mouse brand is Microsoft :)
Yeah, both of them work perfectly in another computer with Windows8.
What do you mean by USB headers?

I will try the AUDIO recommendation. Will keep you updated.

What I really need is the DUAL Monitor fix... any idea?

Cheers!

The USB headers are the connectors on your motherboard responsible for USB which are usually labelled USB1, USB2 etc. They could be loose (for example).
Or maybe even faulty or that you have a faulty USB controller...

As for the dual monitor fix, I have no idea though I do believe it is possible to change it. Have you ever updated your system with the Apple 10.8.2 Supplemental Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back