Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

Everything work with clover bootloader but when the OS is loading the progress bar don't appear on Yosemite. Anyone have this problem? How it can be solved?

Thanks,

LP

Hum... I see that you have internal and external GPUs. Do you have a display on each display output port?

I have seen cases in my own hacks where the boot detail is not being displayed on the display that I was expecting it to appear at. Once I know where it is outputing, I can take steps to have it output where I want it (sometimes tricky).

Good modding,
neil

Hi,

I just have one display attach to external GPU GT740, via HDMI. But at beginning of Clover install as bootloader the bar was present. If i load the OS with Chimera bootloader the bar is present. I think maybe it was a option in Clover configuration. Its true that there isn't problem with load but sometimes is important to have a bar progress.

LP

In the config "graphics" section, are you injecting anything?

In your BIOS do you have IGP turn on or off?

I would you try with Nvidia=YES and INTEL and ATI=NO. Then see what you have.

Good modding,
neil

Hi Neil,

Yes in Graphics tab i inject Intel. in Bios i have IGP on.
I'd tried to different options on Clover config:
1. Intel off - NVIDIA on - OS loaded;
2. Intel and NVIDIA off - OS not loaded (Black screen).
3. Intel off and NVDIA on - OS loaded;

In all the three options the progress bar is off. It don't affect the OS and the interaction.
I send you my config.plist. Maybe there is a option that i don't have enable or disable. I use Web Drivers for NVIDA and nvda_drv=1 flag. The identification of card is right on Computer properties.

Thanks,
LP

Attachments

• config_**.plist
    4.3 KB · Views: 253
pintolcv I do not have a GTX 740 card so I can not test your condition. However it is my understanding that you would not need the Nvidia web downloaded drivers with this card.

And some of my newer systems I have both the on-board and external GPUs loading, but all of these only have displays attached to GPU card. One Chimera system, the Z97N-WiFi with a MSI GTX 760 ITX GPU experiences this "popping in" boot (no loading gage displayed). This one boots from an SSD and the boot is so fast that I have not felt the need to jack with it.

Good modding,
neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back