Gigabyte Z590M Gaming X
CPU
i5-11600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Hey all.
I had a working hackintosh, but after upgrading to Clover 5133 boot options are no longer there.
I have 2 SSDs, one with my MacOS and the other with Ubuntu. I can only see Linux boot as an option. If I press F3, I can see 2 "Internal" entries, that also boot to linux.
I can access the EFI through mounting the volume from Ubuntu, so I can edit the config.plist, but don't know what should I do to get the MacOS boot option appearing in the Clover menu again.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Edit: I also tried to go into clover Shell and doing "bcfg boot add 03 BOOTX64.EFI "MacOS"".
After doing "map" I found my "drive" was the FS0. So I added "bcfg boot add 03 FS0:EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.EFI 'Mac'".
The drive appears in my boot menu, but when I boot from it, it still does not work, and boots to the same Clover screen, and not MacOS boot option.

When I do "bcfg boot dump" I can see every option: Ubuntu on SSD, MacOS on NVMe, Couple of partitions on VHW.

Last edited:
Did you backup your EFI folder before updating (so you can copy it back)? Do you have a USB key drive with clover boot loader and a working MacOS system on it?
If not I would work on those items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back