Contribute
Register

"Missing bluetooth controller transport!" Error after Mavericks install

Status
Not open for further replies.
This method worked for me:
After installation using Unibeast and post installation with Multibeast it hanged at the "Bluetooth blah blah..", somehow it boots up using the Unibeast USB, I ran Multibeast again and applied FakeSMC and boom it worked.

In another case which I did in another system the Unibeast USB was erased, so I couldn't boot into the system using the installed bootloader nor any other bootloader. I installed OS X on a virtual machine on Windows (VMWare Player) and 'Show Contents' MultiBeast for Mavericks and installed FakeSMC.pkg (not Plugins/HWMonitor) to a temporary flash drive in which it automatically created S/L/E folders and inside you'll find FakeSMC.kext, copy that kext into your Macintosh HD (Mavericks) S/L/E in windows, you're going to need MacDrive for windows to read HFS+ formatted drive. Now your Mavericks will boot up fine!

My Specs:
GA-H61M-DS2
Core i7-3770K
GeForce GT-610
+
Same except CPU- Core i5 3570

Have you tried this, it worked for me:
First boot with -s
Now type the following commands in the EXACT order:

mount -uw /

cd /System/Library/Extensions

mkdir intel_back

mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/

touch ../Extensions

reboot

Hope I helped, bye!
it worked like a charm!!! Thanks a lot man. Now i can boot without safe mode.
I am having this one other problem. I can see my 1tb hdd in disk utilities but cant access it on my hackintosh. I cant find it anywhere else on my hackintsh. Any help would be appreciated.

And your intelHD 4600 is working well after loosing those kexts?

fantastic, thanks a bunch :thumbup:! this was needed after upgrading mavericks to 10.9.2 on an asrock z77 extreme4 board with nvidia geforce 550ti video. iirc it was needed after initial install too, but i forgot between then and now :p

First boot with -s

mount -uw /

mkdir intel_back

touch ../Extensions

reboot

Hope I helped, bye!

Me, too. This got it working on a Z87x-UD4H ML install for me. Thanks.

First boot with -s

mount -uw /

mkdir intel_back

touch ../Extensions

reboot

Hope I helped, bye!

Man, you saved my life. It works. Thanks a lot! But it works only one time. When I reboot again without -v here is kernel panic. Other time with -v, something went wrong and freeze happened

That may have solved something else, but now it sounds like a different problem.

This fix worked perfectly on my gigabyte GA-z87x-ud4h, but will differ in its usefulness with different boards.

Post your motherboard and the install settings you used. It's not likely that I can help, but someone might.

And here's a link to the post that made it easy for me on a ML build:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-h...ror-after-mavericks-install-2.html#post736922

Also work fine for me just with flag dart=0 at dell optiplex 790 with radeon HD6450. Thank you.

try dart=0 after weeks of trying this one flag got my install to boot perfectly

Thanks it worked for me.

when I write mkdir intel_back tells me that the file can only be read
help me

before running any of those commands, try: "su -i" (no "") and enter amdin password. Then continue

First boot with -s

mount -uw /

mkdir intel_back

touch ../Extensions

reboot

Hope I helped, bye!

for Guida2, i tried this, but when I press enter on "mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/" it keeps saying:
"rename
AppleIntelHD* to intel_back/AppleIntelHD*
rename
AppleIntelF* to intel_back/AppleIntelF*"

unless it's because I'm running Yosemite 10.10.3 XP

by the way what do those asterisks do in the code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back