Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Can someone confirm that it's working and running smooth ?

i like to know that as well, i guess it all depends on your network setup. wired or wireless?

Great, we're waiting, please check also wired PC and wireless AppleTV scenario ;)

AirPlay Mirroring will only work if you have the HD 3000 or HD 4000 as your GPU as Apple is using QuickSync now in 10.8 to render the display for AirPlay Mirroring.

AirPlay Mirroring will only work if you have the HD 3000 or HD 4000 as your GPU as Apple is using QuickSync now in 10.8 to render the display for AirPlay Mirroring.

Very interesting, i dont use my HD 4000 since i have a 6870 but i might take it out and test that theory.

That's incorrect.

[h=2]AirPlay Mirroring[/h]Requires a second-generation Apple TV or later. Supports the following Mac models:

• iMac (Mid 2011 or newer)
  • Mac mini (Mid 2011 or newer)
  • MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or newer)
  • MacBook Pro (Early 2011 or newer)

Apparently you can't mirror your desktop. It only works from a compatible application. Worked pretty well doing 1080P from iTunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back