Contribute
Register

Minimum nVidia graphics required to run MacOS Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
2x GTX 770 4GB works fine in Mojave :)
1gtx for 4k 60hz 1gtx for FHD 60hz

just old grafikcards my 1070 ist useless ^^

It’s native Mac drivers. Nvidia gtx 750ti, 760, 780 cards work without web drivers. The GT 710 costs $40 US
My Gigabyte GTX-750 2OC kind of works with patched nVidia drivers. Youtube does play rather smoothly. However, my friends are reporting severe artifacting and distorted colors when I share my screen with them.

So, I'm limited to using my Intel HD530 graphics subsystem (that's built into my i5 6500) for now.

My Gigabyte GTX-750 2OC kind of works with patched nVidia drivers. Youtube does play rather smoothly. However, my friends are reporting severe artifacting and distorted colors when I share my screen with them.

So, I'm limited to using my Intel HD530 graphics subsystem (that's built into my i5 6500) for now.

Did you try it with no web drivers and inject nvidia?

Hi!

Reading the thread it does mean that my poor GeForce 310M will have no chance with Mojave?

Hi!

Reading the thread it does mean that my poor GeForce 310M will have no chance with Mojave?

I’m running my gt210 and I can browse and run YouTube but it’s only 7mb. Using inject Nvidia and Nvidia single in clover graphics settings.

I’m running my gt210 and I can browse and run YouTube but it’s only 7mb. Using inject Nvidia and Nvidia single in clover graphics settings.
But have you got hardware acceleration?

But have you got hardware acceleration?

No, but I can browse and watch YouTube. Resolution is around 1280x1000. It functions and I have transparency with launcher app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back