Contribute
Register

Minihack’s Build: Haswell i5-4250U NUC BOXD54250WYKH1 - 8GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you put a serial number into the plist?...

Yes, I've used the serial that i had from the installation of WonkeyDonkey's tutorial. Back-to-mac works and other iCloud services also...FYI

Handoff Clover patch appears to work.

Untitled.jpg

<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>Handoff</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
i4eMAQAA
</data>
<key>Name</key>
<string>IOBluetoothFamily</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
uA8AAACQ
</data>
</dict>

clovconfig.png

Card is std combo card - BCM4352 (mine came with my Asus Max VI Impact).

Please test with other cards etc too.....there are reports of some dongles working also.

Has anyone gotten the Intel 1000 to reconnect on wake from sleep? Is it a known issue that it remains disconnected? I am using HNAK's driver. Otherwise working, thanks Minihack!

Has anyone gotten the Intel 1000 to reconnect on wake from sleep? Is it a known issue that it remains disconnected? I am using HNAK's driver. Otherwise working, thanks Minihack!

Driver needs to be in SLE and not in kexts 10.10.

Apart from that, I tnink it is what it is....

Driver needs to be in SLE and not in kexts 10.10.

Apart from that, I tnink it is what it is....

Thanks MiniHack. It is in S/L/E but I copied over your 10.10 folder so if it was on the usb stick, then it might be in both places. I'll check. It's only when it wakes from sleep, all other times are fine.

Thanks MiniHack. It is in S/L/E but I copied over your 10.10 folder so if it was on the usb stick, then it might be in both places. I'll check. It's only when it wakes from sleep, all other times are fine.

Turns out I was using v3.1.0 of HNAK driver. The one you included is 2.4.1.4 and that one works on wake now. Thanks!

Turns out I was using v3.1.0 of HNAK driver. The one you included is 2.4.1.4 and that one works on wake now. Thanks!

That's good. I had included that version after a few people had reported that it was the one that seemed to work best.....although it is not something I have personally used at all. Running just on wifi here!

I'm now trying to reinstall on my NUC.

My first 10.9.4 install done by WD's UniBeast guide ran into the "crazy fast forward" issue to the point that it became unusable, and FakeSMC finally borked it beyond dead - it just won't boot anymore.
As I tried to reinstall with 10.9.5 following his updated guide, the installer became corrupted. Now I'm left with a Yosemite installer that I just downloaded today.

All that I have working is a temporary Snow Leopard installation that was originally intended just to get me the Mavericks installer. And since UniBeast 5 now just fails to make my stick there, I had to go the Disk Utility route. But I did get everything on the USB stick (bought a 8GB USB3 stick just for this occasion :lol:), Clover included.

The Clover guide works pretty well and took me all the way to actual installation, but the install failed with something along the line of "No core services available" in the install log. I'll try again later tonight, but I'm open to any ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back