Contribute
Register

Minihack’s Build: Haswell i5-4250U NUC BOXD54250WYKH1 - 8GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been experienced issues with graphics glitches as follows. Yosemite Top Title bar Blurry on Desktop. Looks like small dots can't read , blurry small apple. Any ideas?

I have been experienced issues with graphics glitches as follows. Yosemite Top Title bar Blurry on Desktop. Looks like small dots can't read , blurry small apple. Any ideas?
You can try different framebuffers (with SSDT or with clover), everything has been told in this tread about this subject ... (method and values available).

I finally did the update ... and everything was smooth as expected (2nd Boot Stage up to date) !

I had to switch my 5 GHz patch, as the one I chose is no longer anywhere to be found ...
Code:
Comment	BCM94352 5 GHz (>10.10.3)
Name	AirPortBrcm4360
Find	4183FCFF742C48
Replace	66C7065553EB2B

Edit: I removed a little "g" obviously misplaced during a bad copy/paste for this hexadecimal value patch !

Finally, I was able to update with 10.10.3 along with two other came out later.

1. Applied 10.10.3 combo update
2. Restart in Safe Mode
3. Copy AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext onto desktop, and delete from S/L/E
4. Restart again normally, and mount EFI volume with Clover configurator. Replace config.plist with the modified one from post 510 (thanks, mjayp991!)
5. Reinstall AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext with Kext Wizard, and run Repair permissions
6. Reboot normally

Also, I installed Broadcom Bcm943225hmb WiFi/Bluetooth card, and it's working great!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B14AOXM/

Thanks everyone for help!

I've got several question about Clover Config.plist :

- is "Kernel Lapic" still necessary ?
- is "Kernel PM" still necessary ?
- is MM7,1 SMBIOS still unsupported ?

Because I managed to boot without the two kernel patches, with no errors in console ...

I've got several question about Clover Config.plist :

- is "Kernel Lapic" still necessary ?
- is "Kernel PM" still necessary ?
- is MM7,1 SMBIOS still unsupported ?

Because I managed to boot without the two kernel patches, with no errors in console ...

I haven't tried MacMini7,1 but it's still not in Clover as an option. I am building out a second one of these NUCS (thanks the Minihack!) and I am going to try MacMini7,1

I haven't tried MacMini7,1 but it's still not in Clover as an option. I am building out a second one of these NUCS (thanks the Minihack!) and I am going to try MacMini7,1
Great let us know if you manage to make it work !

Furthermore, still about Clover Config.plist :

- is "CsmVideoDxe.efi" driver necessary ? I only need 1080p ... and it seems to work without ...
- is "EmuVariableUefi" driver necessary ? it seems to work without ...

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2015-05-04 à 16.51.51.png
    Capture d’écran 2015-05-04 à 16.51.51.png
    90 KB · Views: 225
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back