installation process is always the same :

1. Format your USB drive and your HDD in HFS+
2. Make a USB Installer with Unibeast or any other method
3. Install Clover on this USB drive
4. Boot your (futur) hackintosh on this USB drive
5. Select the Installer partition and perform the install on your HDD
6. Boot your (futur) hackintosh on this USB drive
7. Install Clover on your HDD drive
8. Boot your hackintosh your HDD drive and select your MacOSX partition...

done that all i get is quick flash on apple logo then reboot ...confused ...
nothing else what am i doing wrong changed few things in bios too

iMessage woks on 10.10.2 now... Apple changed the security policy?

Hi!

10.10.3 is out! Updated my NUC to 10.10.3 via App Store, everything is working pretty well. I only had to re-apply sound patch. So i think it is safe to update.

Hey, Minihack,

Last night, I updated my NUC D54250WYK with 10.10.3 update from Apple Store. Now, it reboots by itself in a loop. I checked the 10.10.3 treads, and someone mentioned AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext was the culprit of the issue. I rebooted in Safe mode, and removed AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext. Yes, I was able to boot normally, but of course, now the graphics performance is sooooo slow.

Any suggestions? Wait for new Clover?

Thank you in advance!

I had the same issue and I was able to resolve it installing the latest version of clover, adding the following parameters in the clover config file. I used Clover Configurator to do that.

screen.png

Also you have to put back AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext into /System/Library/Extensions

Apply the following permissions an group

sudo -s chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext
sudo -s chown root:wheel /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext

If you prefer you can put back AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext dragging this extension in Kext Utility

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

P.S.: As a did several tries to solve the issue, I ending updating the system again employing the OSXUpdCombo10.10.3.dmg from apple

Hey, Minihack,

Last night, I updated my NUC D54250WYK with 10.10.3 update from Apple Store. Now, it reboots by itself in a loop. I checked the 10.10.3 treads, and someone mentioned AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext was the culprit of the issue. I rebooted in Safe mode, and removed AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext. Yes, I was able to boot normally, but of course, now the graphics performance is sooooo slow.

Any suggestions? Wait for new Clover?

Thank you in advance!

I am also having this problem. Intel 5000 kext out and I can boot fine but with gimped graphics. I have tried this graphic configuration change in clover configurator as suggested but - no luck.

I had the same issue and I was able to resolve it installing the latest version of clover, adding the following parameters in the clover config file. I used Clover Configurator to do that.

View attachment 133391

Also you have to put back AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext into /System/Library/Extensions

Apply the following permissions an group

sudo -s chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext
sudo -s chown root:wheel /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext

If you prefer you can put back AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext dragging this extension in Kext Utility

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

P.S.: As a did several tries to solve the issue, I ending updating the system again employing the OSXUpdCombo10.10.3.dmg from apple

Smoc, thank you for the information.

I've tried to follow your instruction, but I cannot even mount EFI volume. Even after a clean installation with 10.10.3. EFI wouldn't mount. When I run Clover installation, I get "The Installation Failed" error.

Smoc, thank you for the information.

I've tried to follow your instruction, but I cannot even mount EFI volume. Even after a clean installation with 10.10.3. EFI wouldn't mount. When I run Clover installation, I get "The Installation Failed" error.

I ran into the same issue when trying to update my Clover config while running in Safe Mode. After removing AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext in Safe Mode, reboot the machine so that it's no longer running in Safe Mode. You can then put AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext back in place with Kext Utility and should be able install the latest and greatest Clover and mount your EFI partition as needed.

After deleting an existing framebuffer patch I had in place and updating as @Smoc suggested, my NUC works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back