CoreDuo 1,66 GHz
Graphics
Intel GMA 950
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Are you saying you had the same behavior as my system until updating Clover to v3292?
Almost !
I had the same behavior updating to 10.11.1 (public beta and final release).
There is a new power management patch needed for the kernel.

Which version of Mac OS were you trying to boot ?
With the plist from my package ?
Did you edit it (or just saved it) with Clover Configurator ?

I removed all the kernel patches of my plist as Clover detect the kernel and patch it if necessary.
(removed the lines from the plist file, not checking "no")

Clover Configurator autonomously add those patches lines to your plist with a no when you open a plist ! a safe choice is to keep these entries with a "yes", a not to use CoverConfigurator !

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi! I'm having an issue, I updated some apps through app store and now my hackintosh won't boot up. I've installed latest unibeast for el capitan and yosemite on an thumb drive and booting from the USB, it works fine. Although I can't seem to fix the problem to boot just from my ssd. Anyone have a solution for my fix. While trying to boot from my ssd I get this error: Non-string tag "SMBIOS" found in config file Error encounters while starting up the computer Pausing 5 seconds...
I've google on the problem but tried different solutions but I'm still not able to fix the problem.

Could some1 write a proper guide for updating to el capitan, I tried post 262# but it won't boot up for el capitan installation screen from the USB.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
You mean install latest clover on the thumb drive and then drag files to usb files as posted in post #262?

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
On the hard drive. Then mont EFI partition of the hard drive drive and copy/past files (ACPI + config.plist + kext)
That worked flawlessly, thank you very much!

What's the easiest way to upgrade to el capitan 10.10.1? Install directly from app store and install clover 3292 on hard drive and then mount EFI partition of the hard drive drive and copy/past files (ACPI + config.plist + kext) or it's not safe to upgrade yet to 10.10.1?

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
10.11.1 Update is fine if you have Clover v3292 or newer ...
So the procedur is to install clover 3292 then mount the efi hard drive and then move all files to the hard drive. Download el capitan and install directly from app store?

Motherboard
MacPNT
CPU
CoreDuo 1,66 GHz
Graphics
Intel GMA 950
Mac
Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
From 10.11 to 10.11.1

If you have already copied the files in /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/ for the "El Capitan" Install there is no need to do it again :
(the Clover installer recognize your files and leave them unaltered)

1. Install latest clover
2. Run Update from AppStore

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Worked flawlessly again. Updated from Yosemite 10.9.5 to El Capitan 10.11.1.
Appreciate the help!