Contribute
Register

Minihack’s Build: Haswell i5-4250U NUC BOXD54250WYKH1 - 8GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a little help here!
I use the first's post instructions to fresh install El Capitan 10.11 (not 10.11.1)
I patch the audio kext according to the instructions but I have no audio (in or out)
Can someone give a little help?

Thanks

I am unable to install the Audio Kexts, every time I try to put it in, it tells me that it wasn't installed correctly.

Thanks! I went ahead and did it anyways. :D

Looking for a bit of help here. I tried following the directions and keep stumbling on this error:

Immediately upon booting the installer I get a kernel panic pointing to:
com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4368

My NUC has a Dell BCM94322HM8L card. I figured it had the same chipset as described in post 1. Any hints?

I am unable to install the Audio Kexts, every time I try to put it in, it tells me that it wasn't installed correctly.
That's exactly what happened to me after installing the most recent Clover. Patching did not work even though I have used the same good old procedure, but execution of script failed. Then I simply installed the patched Yosemite AppleHDA.kext into S/L/E. That worked.

Looking for a bit of help here. I tried following the directions and keep stumbling on this error:

Immediately upon booting the installer I get a kernel panic pointing to:
com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4368

My NUC has a Dell BCM94322HM8L card. I figured it had the same chipset as described in post 1. Any hints?
I think you should remove SSDT-2.aml from EFI/CLOVER/PATCHED - it is intended to be used with other Wi-Fi card. That worked for me. You may also remove all entries related to AirportBRCM4360 in Kernel&KextPatches section of the config.plist even though that isn't necessary to prevent the kernel panics.

I think you should remove SSDT-2.aml from EFI/CLOVER/PATCHED - it is intended to be used with other Wi-Fi card. That worked for me. You may also remove all entries related to AirportBRCM4360 in Kernel&KextPatches section of the config.plist even though that isn't necessary to prevent the kernel panics.

I removed SSDT-2.aml and the related config.plist changes, it worked!

Thank you for your help.

As a side note for anyone who got to the bootloader but didn't see their external HDD, add the HFSPlus.efi file to your kexts directory. HFSPlus.efi isn't just for USB Sticks, but also for USB external drives. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back