Contribute
Register

Minihack’s Build: Haswell i5-4250U NUC BOXD54250WYKH1 - 8GB RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am now several times page 1 -step by step-

- Mavericks USB created with Unibeast 5.20.
- Clover v2.3k_r3241 with Package "Install for UEFI booting only, Install Clover in the ESP, CsmVideoDxe64, EmuVariableUefi64, OSXAptioFix2Drv-64 and Install RC scripts on target volume".
- replace the config.plist, kexts” folder and “ACPI” folder with NUC Essentials pack (Updated 21 May 2015)
- Bios "Vt-d / UEFI booting / Legacy Booting" on.
- Setup start with the gray Background and beachball....
- Setup in save-modus starts complete, install successful!

After installing in the ssd, I cannot boot

*** [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

I tested:
First boot with -s
mount -uw /
cd /System/Library/Extensions
mkdir intel_back
mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
touch ../Extensions
reboot

Help!! :(

D54250WYK, 8GB RAM, 120GB mSata, miniHDMI to TV, no WIFI/BT

For me also it's an IntelHD Graphic issue ...

Minihack's choice for framebuffer is stable and there is no need to use the files from /altFB folder in "/ACPI/patched"
Make sure your SSDT-1.aml uses buffer "0x03, 0x00, 0x22, 0x0D" under "IGPU"
You can try to boot in SafeMode (boot arg "-x") to get rid of GFX acceleration and try to find out what is wrong ...

For me also it's an IntelHD Graphic issue ...

Minihack's choice for framebuffer is stable and there is no need to use the files from /altFB folder in "/ACPI/patched"
Make sure your SSDT-1.aml uses buffer "0x03, 0x00, 0x22, 0x0D" under "IGPU"
You can try to boot in SafeMode (boot arg "-x") to get rid of GFX acceleration and try to find out what is wrong ...

Do you have the SSDT-1.aml with 0x03, 0x00, 0x22, 0x0D incl. ?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 154
The one of the first post should be OK : link

- replace the config.plist, kexts” folder and “ACPI” folder with NUC Essentials pack (Updated 21 May 2015)

*** [IOBluetoothHCIController][SearchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

I do not understand... I have all the data from NUC Essentials pack (Updated 21 May 2015) copied

1. config.plist
2. kexts folder -> folder 10.9 -> ...kext
3. ACPI folder -> folder patched -> ssdt.aml, SSDT-1.aml, SSDT-2.aml and folder altfb

Safe Mode works, but Clover works not in SafeMode... :(

OK so if you are using the files of the first post the problem is elsewhere ...

What do you mean by :
Safe Mode works, but Clover works not in SafeMode... :(

To boot in safe mode you just have to add "-x" to you boot arguments ...

Is anyone else having USB latency issues that seem to be linked to using a Logitech Unifying receiver on the NUC? I have periods where the mouse completely freezes up or is really slow.

Is anyone else having USB latency issues that seem to be linked to using a Logitech Unifying receiver on the NUC? I have periods where the mouse completely freezes up or is really slow.
I have a MagicMouse and everything is fine on Yosemite.
I have some lags just after boot on 10.11 El Capitan with alternative FrameBuffer ... but I think it's related to graphic acceleration ...
Sorry I can't help here ...

- Clover v2.3k_r3241 with Package "
After installing in the ssd, I cannot boot

For some strange reason Clover r3241 and newer don't boot my Yosemite partition anymore (same log)
I had to revert to v3202 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back