Contribute
Register

MiniHack Core i5-4430 - Zotac H87 ITX 8GB RAM - GT 240

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, attached is the original DSDT and the one that has been patched to compile correctly and to include the HDMI graphics card patch.
Hi Minihack
I followed your Guide to install Maverick on Zotac H87 and success but not HDMI audio, can you please help me on this.
I flashed BIOS -> install Mavericks -> install driver -> replace your plist to extra folder -> run script for SSDT -> everything work well but not HDMI audio
I tried to install your DSDT that patched HDMI and install driver audio ( tried with and without ACL892) but after reboot, Maverick show that no audio device in system list -> I remove DSDT and install ACL892 without DSDT drvier and audio device back.
Can you please help me on HDMI audio for Maverick :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hi minihack,

i'm using a Zotac H87 ITX mainboard in combination with an Intel i7-4770t and have a question regarding Mac OS 10.9.
I flashed my bios with a patched version of the newest bios version and could install mavericks without any problems and then used the DSDT-Free selection in Multibeast to finish the setup.

But now i have some problems with the powermanagement. The system does only boot up with the "-x" flag because the AppleACPIPlatform kext seems to make problemes. When i install the rollback version from 10.8.1 with Multibeast the systems works as it should. But now i'm unsure if the powermanagement works as it should. My cpu has a base clock of 2.5 GHz and can go up to 3.7 GHz via turboboost. So i build a SSDT for the cpu, edited the config of Chimeara but the turboboost for my cpu seams to stucks at 3.1 GHz max. Do you run mavericks right now on your system and have similar problems ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back