Contribute
Register

Mini Hack Pro Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be a pain. But when you were forming the plastic, did you make a mold out of wood? And then bend around this? Any insight would be great thanks!

Gus said:
Sorry to be a pain. But when you were forming the plastic, did you make a mold out of wood? And then bend around this? Any insight would be great thanks!

Yes, I made 2 molds out of MDF, so I could squeeze the warm plastic in between.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

AMAZING!

WOW!! how much in your opinion from the time spent with parts and labor did u spend? i mean like if you ever consider making one to sell, how much would you charge?

congrats!

POW

What a great build!!!! I was thinking of doing something similar after my G5 is done , by cutting and TIG welding a G5 case . Your idea is way better .... nice work! BTW ... what units are your measurements in ? cm?

Wow man, that is one of the craziest things I have ever seen. The skill and imagination of some of the folks on this forum never ceases to amaze me. Excellent work, from idea to execution, the finished product looks spectacular.

Bravo!

61mg73 said:
What a great build!!!! I was thinking of doing something similar after my G5 is done , by cutting and TIG welding a G5 case . Your idea is way better .... nice work! BTW ... what units are your measurements in ? cm?

The units in the drawing are meter. Thus the case is 0,12m or 120mm wide.

Its so cool good on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back