Contribute
Register

Mini guide for Foxconn H67s

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I check it is really working fine?

Khan said:
Yes I did. Missed the post and noticed I gave a bad link. Correct link is http://www.insanelymac_.com/forum/index ... try1693585. And then got rid of nullcpupowermanagement kext.

Awesome job on getting this board working with lion! I just built mine last night.

Any chance you could post some info on what you did to patch the AppleIntelCPUManagement kext since the link you posted was taken down for some reason. I would greatly appreciate it.

Would be great if Khan can keep 1st posted updated as a guide (add in tweaks as they come along etc) so we have a proper reference document. I'm just about to grab one of these boards and would be grateful for as "idiot proof" a guide as poss! :clap:

arigold247 said:
Khan said:
Yes I did. Missed the post and noticed I gave a bad link. Correct link is http://www.insanelymac_.com/forum/index ... try1693585. And then got rid of nullcpupowermanagement kext.

Awesome job on getting this board working with lion! I just built mine last night.

Any chance you could post some info on what you did to patch the AppleIntelCPUManagement kext since the link you posted was taken down for some reason. I would greatly appreciate it.

In the link above change the _.com to .com and it should work. I just followed directions and did the edit.

samisnake finally got to do the msrdumper test. According to Console output it reaches only 2 pstates:

2/24/12 5:22:50.000 PM kernel MSRDumper CoreMulti(16)
2/24/12 5:22:50.000 PM kernel MSRDumper PStatesReached: 16 34

so speedstep is working, but only to 1.6ghz or 3.4ghz.
ideally you want states inbetween, like 22, 24 etc, but i wouldnt worry about it.

It is running lovely for me. Thanks all again. :headbang:

I would not put too much faith into the guide at Maccracker.
It is lifted from here and reformatted.

Did you notice Toleda's kext in start of article?

I am using a Galaxy gt430 with onboard audio.
I installed Toleda's kext and voodoo 0.2.1.

Are you hooked up via hdmi or dvi ?

Try a usb audio: they might work

dgn said:
I cant get sound working at all with OSX 10.7.3 :(

Are you using Toleda's AppleHDA for ALC888 and the DSDT I posted in this thread? Also make sure you do not have any other VOODOO or older AppleHDA kexts or enablers, else it will not work. Remember to run SYSTEM UTILITIES in Multi Beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back