Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo Yoga 910
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620
Hi guys,
So after successfully getting full graphics acceleration, I am looking to video out to an external monitor I have. I know this converter works in windows, I am using a surface pro 1 (Intel hd 4000) and am not sure how to go about getting this to properly work. Especially since older macs feature this mini display port, is there any hope of making this possible?
Thanks

I think you have answered your own question there. The adapter works in windows, so physically it should work in this case. As long as nothing with your setup has changed (like BIOS settings), then it should work.
Its a surface, the only bios setting is secure boot. I am unable to get even hdmi to work, i know in past fake intel hdmi was required, so is there anything i need to add? I was considering using hackintool to see if the port was being used but i am not sure how to go about doing that.

I am no expert, but according to what I have read, if you have achieved "full graphic acceleration", then multi-display should work. (some work even if you don't get that far)
I would suggest getting Hackintool and see what info about the ports you can gather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back