Contribute
Register

Mini Cube — H110MSTX-HD3 — i7-7700T — RX 560

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to create a OC 6.6 boot installer with Catalina, but I receive a error message:
"This Mac OS X is not support in this platform"
"Reason: H110"

Can you post your config.plist?

Im reluctant to post my plist because what works for one machine might not necessarily work for someone else, it also encourages people to be lazy and not learn anything!.

I currently have high sierra working perfectly on H110 for at least a year now.
But I stay away from updates...
@Charlee78, Clover 5119 has been amazing for me on a H110. I never had any problems using that version of Clover with Mojave or Catalina when installing on my machine.

Honestly I cannot remember what version I used but I remember it took me about 2 weeks to figure a way to get HDMI sound working. That part was a pain in a**!!

But yeah, clover is a steep learning process, but once you understand you it works it's a brilliant tool.

Im reluctant to post my plist because what works for one machine might not necessarily work for someone else, it also encourages people to be lazy and not learn anything!.
I'm not a lazy.
I'm trying a lot of times.
My wife is angry with me.
My english is limited.
I already created a setup OC + ice lake + z490 with success, but I am with huge problems with H110.
I'm thinking to give up and it continues with Win10 in that H110.
My currently config.plist is attached.

TIA

Attachments

• config.plist
    27.7 KB · Views: 87
@albarreto You might want to look at other tabs in the upper part of this forum. There is people here that have the knowledge and would be willing to help you. Start by having a look here, you will then be able to choose a forum to post your questions: https://www.tonymacx86.com/categories/post-installation.26/

The forum here is more for building the rig, not configuring it.

I've just noticed this in iStats!. I assumed that using an alternative cable to connect the RX560, there would be sacrifices such as not getting any readings like temperatures and power draw. But apparently not!, the info is displayed in iStats!. Intel Power Gadget looks good also, nothing to be concerned about.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 6.52.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 7.34.22 AM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back