Contribute
Register

Microphone Input - Gigabyte Z390M Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads/copy.config.plist: Found non-key inside <dict> at line 434

Here's a thought ...

Do you need a "-" infront of "alcid=18"? I think not.

Remove it, reboot. See what happens.

As for malformed XML - good catch @P1LGRIM , I'm just viewing raw text on a cruddy old tablet ! :D

@pastrychef - don't think Amazon realised how their very old Fire tablet could still have a use seven years on! Most apps are crippled now.:lol:

Last edited:
I don't know what you are doing to these files, but I can't open them with any plist editor.
Hehe, have you tried a simple text editor? Would a .doc file do?

Here's a thought ...

Do you need a "-" infront of "alcid=18"? I think not.

Remove it, reboot. See what happens.

I did remove it and it is the same.

However during the verbose boot, I see that alcid= 18 appears first, but down later it reapears with number2.

So taking a look I saw firts thisarguments:

On line 172

<key>Arguments</key>
<string>-alcbeta shikigva=1 -lilubetaall keepsyms=1 -disablegfxfirmware -wegbeta -no_compat_check -alcid=18 -v</string>
<key>Debug</key>

And on line 197 I see this.

<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>AFGLowPowerState</key>
<false/>
<key>Inject</key>
<integer>2</integer>
<key>ResetHDA</key>
<false/>
</dict>

I am not a programmer but I don't know if that is the alcid number 2 that I see appearing.

Thanks!

Hehe, have you tried a simple text editor? Would a .doc file do?

I did remove it and it is the same.

However during the verbose boot, I see that alcid= 18 appears first, but down later it reapears with number2.

So taking a look I saw firts thisarguments:

On line 172

<key>Arguments</key>
<string>-alcbeta shikigva=1 -lilubetaall keepsyms=1 -disablegfxfirmware -wegbeta -no_compat_check -alcid=18 -v</string>
<key>Debug</key>

And on line 197 I see this.

<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>AFGLowPowerState</key>
<false/>
<key>Inject</key>
<integer>2</integer>
<key>ResetHDA</key>
<false/>
</dict>

I am not a programmer but I don't know if that is the alcid number 2 that I see appearing.

Thanks!
as you have corrupted your config.plist, nothing will work on it until you have sorted out the corruption

as you have corrupted your config.plist, nothing will work on it until you have sorted out the corruption

Absolutely. I've just spent 10-minutes trying to reformat and clean up the XML code. Turns out it was the removal of the SMBIOS section that messed things up.

Anyway, to answer @rojarrolla 's question, yes, you have "-alcid=18" in boot-arguments and Audio ID inject "2" in Devices. Conflict of interest.

Also not sure about all these boot-arguments anyway:

SG1.jpg

o_O

Absolutely. I've just spent 10-minutes trying to reformat and clean up the XML code. Turns out it was the removal of the SMBIOS section that messed things up.

Anyway, to answer @rojarrolla 's question, yes, you have "-alcid=18" in boot-arguments and Audio ID inject "2" in Devices. Conflict of interest.

View attachment 524792

o_O
those lilu beta ones can be removed
-alcbeta -lilubetaall -wegbeta

I can understand the corruption by removing the SMBIO's info.
No. I have a lot of difficulty reading these things in text editors. The Base64 stuff looks like Klingon to me.
How? Don't tell me that you ditched Klingon language class!! ;)

If I need I will upload again the config.plist but this time I'm erasing serial numbers with Clover configuration.

View attachment 524792

o_O
OK, That is what I was guessing. Thanks a lot for your time! :) It's really appreciated!
those lilu beta ones can be removed
-alcbeta -lilubetaall -wegbeta
OK, I will remove them.

Thanks all of you guys for your time and your patience. Believe me I never do strange configs, If those arguments are there is because installing clover or updating it put them there.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back