Contribute
Register

Microphone Input - Gigabyte Z390M Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse my ignorance, how can I change such argument?

Thanks!
Audio ID in clover set audio ID to 18,
Open core use devices properties or Boot Argument in NVRam section alcid=18. Most set alcid=1 but 18 may be what you need to get it working.

Please excuse my ignorance, how can I change such argument?

Thanks!

In config.plist.

There are multiple ways to do this...

If you are on Clover, you can set "alcid=18" in boot arguments or "layout-id" in config.plist > Devices > Properties.

If you are on OpenCore, you can set "alcid=18" in config.plist > NVRAM > 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 > boot-args or "layout-id" in config.plist > DeviceProperties > Add.

Gigamaxx and pastrychef. Thanks a lot.

I use Clover and here is what i've got, If I open the config.plist that is inside /EFI/Clover I get this, but I se no way of setting the "layout-id" to 18.

Sorry, I am an enthusiast newbie!

Thanks in advance
Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 6.32.37 PM.png

Gigamaxx and pastrychef. Thanks a lot.

I use Clover and here is what i've got, If I open the config.plist that is inside /EFI/Clover I get this, but I se no way of setting the "layout-id" to 18.

Sorry, I am an enthusiast newbie!

Thanks in advanceView attachment 522730
Very good! You can use the + tab at the bottom corner of the window to add a new blank addition.

click on the new blue highlighted bar and edit it. Type: alcid=18 then hit enter. Reboot to test. You can also add the one you have selected in the picture and edit it. Edit it to: alcid=18

Hello again,

Well I did as you said and it got worse, my internal sound stopped working, I could only get sound via HDMI on my monitor.

Any other suggestion?

Cheers

Here is a copy of my config.plist should you have time to take a look.

Thanks.

Attachments

• copy.config.plist
    9.1 KB · Views: 46
I edited with BBEdit 12.6. I hope this one goes better

Thanks!

Attachments

• copy.config.plist
    9.1 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back