Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Does anyone know how to make this motherboard (Gigabyte Z390M Gaming) microphone work?
Use of args in the boot "alcid = 20".
The other connections work, except for the microphone.

Idk why... 18 works for me. I tested using the PC case mic in.
A doubt that has now arisen, I turned on the microphone header too, can this be what is causing conflict?

A doubt that has now arisen, I turned on the microphone header too, can this be what is causing conflict?

I don't understand what you mean. What is the microphone header?

This card has Audio IO on the back, and also has the header to put in front of the case, in this case. The question would be whether this could be causing conflict.

Try to explain, this card has Audio IO on the back, and also has the header to put in front of the case, in this case. The question would be whether this could be causing conflict.

Try to explain, this card has Audio IO on the back, and also has the header to put in front of the case, in this case. The question would be whether this could be causing conflict.

Both should work. Both works for me with audio-id 18. Make sure you select "Internal Microphone" in System Preferences > Sound > Input.

Both should work. Both works for me with audio-id 18. Make sure you select "Internal Microphone" in System Preferences > Sound > Input.

Please excuse my ignorance, how can I change such argument?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back