Contribute
Register

Microphone Input - Gigabyte Z390M Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again guys!

I don't know why my last post wasn't recorded.

Here are a couple of screenshots and a copy of my config.plist file edited with clover configurator, so I hope there will be no problem oppening it.

First screenshot:

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-19 at 15.01.43.jpeg

There are arguments that I removed from the config.plist and that are appearing listed below: -lilubetaall -wegbeta. I don't know what that means, if they are taken into account or not when booting.

The second screen shows an initial message before the computer boots, this began happening a couple of days ago and after the microphone issue:

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-19 at 15.06.18.jpeg

So, I've been trying to get the CloverConfitPlistValidator but I just cant find it. However, it seems that it only finds errors but disregards them.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Attachments

• config copy.plist
    10.1 KB · Views: 47
Hello again guys!

I don't know why my last post wasn't recorded.

Here are a couple of screenshots and a copy of my config.plist file edited with clover configurator, so I hope there will be no problem oppening it.

First screenshot:

View attachment 524988

There are arguments that I removed from the config.plist and that are appearing listed below: -lilubetaall -wegbeta. I don't know what that means, if they are taken into account or not when booting.

The second screen shows an initial message before the computer boots, this began happening a couple of days ago and after the microphone issue:

View attachment 524989

So, I've been trying to get the CloverConfitPlistValidator but I just cant find it. However, it seems that it only finds errors but disregards them.

What do you think?

Thanks!

There's no need to remove those boot arguments. If anything, the "beta" boot arguments add compatibility if you happen to try to install a version of macOS that isn't whitelisted.

You need to update your config.plist to comply with newer versions of Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back