Motherboard
ASUS P8Z77-V LX
CPU
Intel Core I7 3770
Graphics
Radeon RX 5600 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
So I have a generic USB Headset that outputs audio very well, but when it comes to the input from the mic, after 5 seconds using the mic, it starts to crackle and only stops after 40 seconds using the device. What could it be?
On windows it does not happen.
Other info is that my headset have a Led indicating when it is being used, if i'm not using the headfone or the mic of the headset, the led keeps ON, and when I start to hear something or capture audio from the mic, it starts to blink. The curiosity here is that when I'm on Windows, it still blinking all the time.
Need Help, it's my only available mic!
Thanks for the help!

Ps. First i thought it could be something on my bus speed, and tried to set it, now i'm using busrate=34, nothing changed, but the config is still there.

So I have a generic USB Headset that outputs audio very well, but when it comes to the input from the mic, after 5 seconds using the mic, it starts to crackle and only stops after 40 seconds using the device. What could it be?
On windows it does not happen.
Other info is that my headset have a Led indicating when it is being used, if i'm not using the headfone or the mic of the headset, the led keeps ON, and when I start to hear something or capture audio from the mic, it starts to blink. The curiosity here is that when I'm on Windows, it still blinking all the time.
Need Help, it's my only available mic!
Thanks for the help!

Ps. First i thought it could be something on my bus speed, and tried to set it, now i'm using busrate=34, nothing changed, but the config is still there.

I would start with looking on the internet for similar problems with the brand. Even generic stuff has a brand/model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back