Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z97-PRO GAMER
CPU
Intel Core i7 4790
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
Hey there,

Yesterday I updated my Hackintosh System from Mojave to Catalina - or to be honest I tried to but after troubleshooting for way too long I decided to do a clean new installation of the system. For some reason I wasn't able to boot in Mac OS with the new EFI settings, so I used the old one and just did some tweaking in order for them to work with Catalina.

Everything went perfectly fine from this point on, I was able to boot in Mac OS and installation of the System went flawless. When everything was set up I and I booted into Catalina I noticed the problem. Every time I move my Curser I get micro lags after about 5 seconds. This also occurs if I move program windows or anything else with the curser. For some reason this seems to just appear when the curser is involved. If I watch a YouTube video for example the video plays smoothly with no problems at all.

Does anyone else has this kind of problem or does someone know a solution to this?

I am using Whatevergreen and Lilu (and AppleALC, IntelMausiEthernet, VirtualSMC and USBInjectAll if this is important or something)

My GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700XT connected via Displayport to a 3440x1440 100Hz Monitor.

It's a shame because everything else works so good and also almost out of the box and the system runs so buttery smooth because of the 100Hz so the micro lag spikes are such a bummer

Same Problem... But everything work nice on my Hackinotsh, except after 4-5 hours of use, it become very laggy. When I play a YouTube video, my computer becomes unresponsive and I have to restart it to watch the video... I tried to update the kexts but it won't boot after kext upgrading...black screen PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

I have this issue. Has anyone figured out what causes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back