RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hi,
I have an Micro HFX case at home is (24cmX23cm and 8cm high). It's possible to build inside this small case a mini mac?

Regards

Last edited:
It says in the description: "The Aopen i945GMT-FSA motherboard is an ideal mini-ITX solution for the HFX Micro."

Whether you can replace that motherboard depends on the layout of the case interior and the space it has.

It says in the description: "The Aopen i945GMT-FSA motherboard is an ideal mini-ITX solution for the HFX Micro."

Whether you can replace that motherboard depends on the layout of the case interior and the space it has.
Thanks, but the case is empty, i nedd power, cpu, sdd.m2 ...etc inside this case for hackintosh. That was my question :)

Post a picture of the inside of the case. How much clearance for a CPU cooler ? Space for a PSU ?

For the mini-itx motherboard choose the CPU, SSD and ram from the buyer's guide.

Thanks again, but the case is too smal as you see the dimensions above. my issue is: which cpu cooler, which power supply fits?

here the photo of mine

Attachments

• IMG_20180802_231908.jpg
    IMG_20180802_231908.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 86
here the photo of mine

It looks like that case was designed for passive cooling and ultra low power CPUs. It also looks like it has something like a Pico psu inside. It's not the best choice for a 4 or 6 core Coffee Lake CPU that needs much more cooling and a better PSU than what that has. There are many affordable mini-itx cases you can choose from that are better suited for a CustoMac build.

It looks like that case was designed for passive cooling and ultra low power CPUs. It also looks like it has something like a Pico psu inside. It's not the best choice for a 4 or 6 core Coffee Lake CPU that needs much more cooling and a better PSU than what that has. There are many affordable mini-itx cases you can choose from that are better suited for a CustoMac build.
I can replace the cooler with original one from intel. But it's a enough place for that and where can put power supply?

I can replace the cooler with original one from intel. But it's a enough place for that and where can put power supply?
You could find out yourself by looking at the case and doing some measurement. Obviously I can't see it in person.

You could find out yourself by looking at the case and doing some measurement. Obviously I can't see it in person.
Thanks, you are right, better to get new case instead for this special model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back