Contribute
Register

MHQJRH NVMe Heatsink for M.2 slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you guys know, The MHQJRH does fit under a Sapphire RX580 Pulse on a B550M motherboard.

They have arrived and I have installed them both, the one that is under the GPU actually has a good deal of clearance. as you can see in the picture below. This a Gigabyte Gaming 5 z370 with a Vega 64 Reference card. Seems like they run about 10C cooler @ 41C rather than @ 51C. Just did a back up of my work drive did not breach 44C

IMG_2805.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to share with everyone an update to the packaging of the MHQJRH!. Uh, it’s now Yatang!, it will always be MHQJRH to me. I now own 3 of these awesome things!. One is currently in testing under the care of 6 yr old, installed in a Dell 7040, which I’m in the process of gathering parts for a replacement. But so far under 6yr olds careful testing, nothing has gone wrong!. Due in some part to the MHQJRH!.

90D13A8D-FE69-46CD-9320-9F170673FD33.jpeg

Just wanted to share with everyone an update to the packaging of the MHQJRH!. Uh, it’s now Yatang!, it will always be MHQJRH to me. I now own 3 of these awesome things!. One is currently in testing under the care of 6 yr old, installed in a Dell 7040, which I’m in the process of gathering parts for a replacement. But so far under 6yr olds careful testing, nothing has gone wrong!. Due in some part to the MHQJRH!.
Mine were Yateng you must have just got them ditching the old stock. I ordered Red ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back