Contribute
Register

Method for converting legacy Windows install to UEFI for Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a very good idea. But after reading several posts, clonning does not seem to be a straight forward process. Should I use carbon copy and then replace the HD and reinstall Clover?

That is a very good idea. But after reading several posts, clonning does not seem to be a straight forward process. Should I use carbon copy and then replace the HD and reinstall Clover?

I've never used CCC. I usually end up using a combination of Disk Utility and gparted, followed by re-installing bootloaders, repairing BCD, etc.

Help. I had a duat boot system with clover but had windows legacy since the migration to clover. Tried to follow nehaljwani system. Clover now boots but only sees the recovery partition for yosemite. Does not see either my mac or windows. Any advise or I need to start from scratch? Thanks

Help. I had a duat boot system with clover but had windows legacy since the migration to clover. Tried to follow nehaljwani system. Clover now boots but only sees the recovery partition for yosemite. Does not see either my mac or windows. Any advise or I need to start from scratch? Thanks

Read the Clover wiki: http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Home

Fix your config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back