Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Following a post I created last night I came across this page on Apples Developer site. I didn't realize my recycled build supports Metal 3, so I will be able to play No Mans Sky on my Recycled build!, but not on my AM4G5.

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 8.42.52 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-10-04 at 8.57.19 AM.png

Thats interesting, but how do you activate Metal 3? I have UHD 630 but it only show Metal 2. Is there any guide to do this? Thanks in advance

Thats interesting, but how do you activate Metal 3? I have UHD 630 but it only show Metal 2. Is there any guide to do this? Thanks in advance
Which version of macOS are you running?. I think it only works in Ventura Public Beta, I have a guide for ASUS Prime H301T R2.0 if you're interested.

Which version of macOS are you running?. I think it only works in Ventura Public Beta, I have a guide for ASUS Prime H301T R2.0 if you're interested.

I'm running latest Monterey and I don't really want to upgrade to Ventura because it's still in beta. I know its not that buggy but I don't want to risk. I think release version will be available later this month

I'm running latest Monterey and I don't really want to upgrade to Ventura because it's still in beta. I know its not that buggy but I don't want to risk. I think release version will be available later this month
Correct, and when you update Metal 3 should be available for your UHD630.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back