Contribute
Register

Medion Erazer X6823 Mavericks installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Badaxe. Check the trashmail ESP.

Now i will check your solution with deleting all Nvidia kext.

I think you are right with the Bios because after deactivating Nvidia i have lesser Battery life. So i think that the card is still working and probably working on full speed.

Can you send directly to ------------------

Flash this bios in windows - https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5ojkeafqg437lo/bios.bin

afuwinx64 bios.bin /gan

Reboot to bios - Press F9 for system default - F10 Save and reboot to bios again - Disable dGPU - F10 to save and reboot - Boot into windows and check device manager, There should be no nvidia card listed..

OK now i will try your bios file. Is your Bios completely unlocked like my Bios??

Unlocked with native apple powermanagment so you will not need nullcpupowermanagement.kext or patched aicpupm.kext

I have just flashed the bios you sent me. All is working good and nvidia card is disabled.. In windows and Os X

I flashed your Bios and it was not unlocked. I had no options to disable GPU. And it seems that you have another version because my Bios have the option to boot with Uefi+CSM.

I flashed back to my Bios. I think i figured out the issue. I have a modified VBios on my Nvidia Card because i overclock the 670MX. I think the problem is the modified VBios. But OK. I can disable the Card with the another option and battery lifetime is not really a problem because i use the MB the most time as desktop replacement.

Lets continue with the MacOS part. I deleted all nVidia kext but still hangs on the NTFS part. System boots only in safe mode.

Thank you that u try to help me. Its my first time installing hackintosh so if you have the time, please write step by step what i need to do.

Thank you very much.

I flashed your Bios and it was not unlocked. I had no options to disable GPU. And it seems that you have another version because my Bios have the option to boot with Uefi+CSM.

I flashed back to my Bios. I think i figured out the issue. I have a modified VBios on my Nvidia Card because i overclock the 670MX. I think the problem is the modified VBios. But OK. I can disable the Card with the another option and battery lifetime is not really a problem because i use the MB the most time as desktop replacement.

Lets continue with the MacOS part. I deleted all nVidia kext but still hangs on the NTFS part. System boots only in safe mode.

Thank you that u try to help me. Its my first time installing hackintosh so if you have the time, please write step by step what i need to do.

Thank you very much.

I must have sent you the locked bios, let me dump my bios again. 2 minutes i'll be back

I watched some Videos and now I understand some more. So i need Clover bootloader to boot the System. The problem is I am stucked on Booting up the System. Only Safe Mode work for me. Can I install the Clover bootloader in Safe Mode?? Please make a tutorial what I need to do after installing Mavericks. I mean the first steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back