Graphics
Nvidia
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Dears, I was cloning my MBP mid 2012 El Capitan to my New SSD by CCC.Meanwhile system got restarted and now it’s not able to boot from HDD. We can see Apple logo and able to enter file vault password, but after that system getting shutdown.
I tried with encloser, like hdd as USB its detecting but not able to “repair the disk from disk Utility”. We can see the files but it says not able to boot..pls help..how would I get my hdd back?

Dears, I was cloning my MBP mid 2012 El Capitan to my New SSD by CCC.Meanwhile system got restarted and now it’s not able to boot from HDD. We can see Apple logo and able to enter file vault password, but after that system getting shutdown.
I tried with encloser, like hdd as USB its detecting but not able to “repair the disk from disk Utility”. We can see the files but it says not able to boot..pls help..how would I get my hdd back?
Not a Hackintosh question - You would probably fare better in an Apple support forum.
Cloning an encrypted drive seems like a recipe for disaster to me.

Not a Hackintosh question - You would probably fare better in an Apple support forum.
Cloning an encrypted drive seems like a recipe for disaster to me.
Sorry, I was stuck for 2 days with this.if anyone has knowledge pls share..would appreciate..sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back